Hen Parties Wexford
Hen Parties are something of a specialty at The Old Deanery in County Wexford. We are just an hour from Dublin, Wicklow, Carlow, Wexford, New Ross, Kilkenny and Waterford offering a unique 18th century setting. We have years of experience organising great Hen party weekends.
Hen Parties love The Old Deanery Estate !
The Barn is a perfect room for a dinner party or an indoor activity, offering both atmosphere and intimacy. We also have a private Wine Cellar and offer Hen parties a 2 hour Prosecco reception in the Wine Cellar on an evening of your choice .
Whatever your Hen style – we look forward to help you plan a weekend that is uniquely yours.
PS. Our Glam Hens package was recently featured on www.onefabday.com’s Stuff We Love!
Call Bryanna today for details on our latest packages and prices. ph: 087 263 3355 or email [email protected]
Hen Party Activities
These are a few activities we can recommend for your Hen party at The Old Deanery.
- Yoga class
- Sports Day on the Lawn (weather permitting)
- Circuit training or Boot camp at The Stables (Gorey, approx 15 min drive)
- Dances classes /themes/styles; Dirty dancing, Burlesque, Bollywood, Pole, Salsa, Line dancing, Coyote cow girl, 70’s/80’s/90’s etc ,Thriller, Grease, Chicago, Charleston, Swing, Carnival , Glee – run by a professional dance teacher.
- A vintage Tea party in the Barn or in the courtyard, see our Facebook page
- Pottery or Mosaic making classes
- Professional makeup workshop by Beauty by Breda
- Glam Hens Package including makeover and on-location photoshoot
- Tasteful Life drawing class.
- Floral Crown making in the Barn with a local Florist.
- Karaoke evening in the Barn, organised by a local lady including equipment.
- Booking taxis to/from local restaurants, pubs & night clubs
- Horse riding at Boley Equestrian Centre Camolin (10 min drive)
- Outdoor Adventure Centre (15-20min drive from away)
- Wexford Harbour Thrills – (35 min drive from away)
- Group art activity (jewellery making, tie dye t-shirts etc)
- Hens on the Farm (Blackwater) approx a 35 min bus trip.
- Treasure hunt in Ferns village or surrounding area
- Wine tasting evening in the Barn
- Facinator Workshop in the Barn
- Traditional music session in The Barn
- DJ in the Barn
- Pizza and pyjamas party in the Barn
- If you have another idea please contact us to see if its a viable option.